Friday, 22 June 2012
I blinked and now it's Friday!
What in the honking world?
My random "Friday" thoughts:
1. Laundry. Laundry. Laundry. Why can't money be like laundry? I'd never run out.
2. Our little dog had surgery this week. She's not herself.
3. Why is it that when there are disgruntled people out there who need to have their fears and false info cleared up, being the ones who most need ministering to, they are not open to receiving?
4. You can’t redeem yourself. No matter how much you hide. No matter how much you pretend. The life you’re looking for is the life God offers as we become broken, honest and transparent. It is as we share the good, the bad, and the ugly that we experience God’s amazing grace. Our junk can be someone's miracle.
5. In one of my favorite movies, Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium, Molly Mahoney asks Mr. Magorium what he thinks she should do with her life. He responds to Molly by saying, "May I suggest you stun the world?" How can you not LOVE that movie?
Have an amazing weekend, friends!