Monday, 06 August 2012
While my computer was sick and I couldn't blog, Emrie turned 8! In honor of her 8th birthday-
8 things about Emrie!
1. She loves to give gifts. Most days I find a wrapped present* on my pillow.
(*A piece of candy, an ink pen, a wildflower, a pretty rock... wrapped in her artwork.)
2. She loves soft clothes. Comfort before fashion. Always.
3. Pretending with her is seriously fun. Tea parties, barbie dolls, baby dolls, pet shop, restaurant...
4. She loves her baby brothers. She is always putting them first. Thinking of them. Never too busy to play.
5. Dance, softball, and basketball are her extracurriculars now days.
6. Her love language is hugs and kisses.
7. She carries a sweater to the theater and restaurant. This girl freezes.
8. She overwhelms me with the cuteness and sweetness!