1. She waited until 42 weeks to be born and even then with the assistance of pitocin. Pitocin did the trick because she was born five hours later. Her delivery was by far my easiest.
2. She has ALWAYS been picky about her clothes. Even when she was too little to be picky.
3. Her smile is so big that her eyes close to make room for it.
4. She had trouble learning to add and subtract until I put dollar signs in front of all the numbers. Suddenly it was the easiest thing for her – EVER!
5. She is strong. Seriously, you should see her muscles.
6. She is really really organized and really really neat.
7. She gives great pedicures!
8. She loves to swim, play basketball, softball, and dance.
9. She’s a baby whisperer. Babies love her.
10. She loves all things coffee. Coffee, coffee jellybeans, coffee ice cream, coffee candy…
11. She makes the cutest cakes for her birthday. (The Trent kids like to make their own bday cakes.)
12. She knows how to run a 5k and finish 2nd in her age division.
She’s pretty much a rock star! Happy Birthday, Sweet Gracie!